Hours: Full time
Holiday entitlement: 25 days per annumOverview:
We are currently recruiting a Security Plans Writer to join the company’s growing team based in our Hereford office.
Reporting to the Managing Director the successful candidate will be responsible for the creation of the company’s client security plans and technical proposals, ensuring they meet both client specifications and company standards and requirements.
To be considered for this role you will need to have experience in similar roles, supporting an Iraq based security services provider, have excellent communication skills and be qualified to a degree level.
To create International Oil Company Compliant security plans and technical proposals, focused on security operations in Iraq.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Creation of the companies International Oil Company (IOC) Compliant security plans and technical proposals, focused on security operations in Iraq.
- Assisting the intelligence management team with the creation of detailed threat and risk assessments for Iraq Based projects.
- Advising company directors on security minimum standards for various IOCs operating in Iraq and creating plans in accordance with these standards.
- Previous commercial experience in similar role supporting an Iraq based security services provider (essential)
- Qualified to a degree level (essential)
- Ex HM Forces Commissioned Officer (desired)
- MS Office and graphics experience (desired)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (essential)
- Self-motivated, high attention to detail and highly organised (desirable)