SITE SECURITY SUPERVISORAnchor Group Services Ltd are delighted to advertise a position for a Security Supervisor at Tata Steel Deeside.The position is to manage a team of Security Officers and Receptionists on site. The role is very varied, from managing the team to attending high level meetings with the Tata Clients.
The role is based on a 40.15 hours per week, but additional hours may be required for operational reasons.Monday – Thursday 08.30 – 16.45Friday 08.30 – 15.45
Pay rate will be £8.71 per hour
An SIA and full driving license is essential for this role.
The ideal candidate should have a proven record in the following disciplines:
• Excellent communication, both written and verbally
• Be able to manage and motivate the team to include training and auditing
• Be Pro-active with the client management team and to discuss security risks and give advice and participate in improvement activities
• Have the ability to contribute to security incident enquiries
• Have the ability to implement both the company’s and clients policies and procedures
• It would also be beneficial to have some experience in road safety management
To apply, send CV’s and covering letters to email@example.com