Location: Saudi Arabia
We are recruiting for two team medic instructors, preferably with a British
Military background in the Royal Army Medical Corps (RAMC) or over 5 years serving with a Regimental Aid Post. Civilian paramedics are also welcome to apply.
- This job is located in Saudi Arabia.
- Contract length: 1 year, renewable, commencing January 2015.
- Employee will reside in host nation, annual leave 60-90 days
- Salary: $70000 USD
- Benefits: Accomodation, transport, flights, medical cover and visas are all covered by the employer.
- Successful candidates are expected to pay for food only.
- Medical qualification of CMT 1 or Paramedic
- Previous experience in a training role.
- 5 year checkable work history
- Clean criminal record
- Civillian instructor qualification (E.g. PTLLS)
Potential employees may be required to attend an assessment day in Manchester, Sheffield, Colchester or London.
Please apply with a CV and covering letter, highlighting your instructor experience and medical background.