Job ID S_D-0708103
Travel 10% travel annually
Development of Security Management Documents
• Development and Management of Crisis Management programmes
• Development and maintenance of security programmes, policies, instructions and guidelines for the protection of employees and physical/proprietary assets
• Development, Implementation and management of multi-location security systems
• Continuous interaction with all business units to assess and advice on security needs e.g. Data centers, Import and storage locations, and Parts centers.
• Intelligence gathering, related to crime trends. Analysing intelligence that might impact on the business
• Build and manage relationships with senior police and intelligence officials
• Manage investigations with corporate Investigations Team, both criminal and forensic
• Manage delivery of security services to all locations
• Develop a process to continuously streamline electronic security to achieve best practise
• Manage relationships with security vendors – operationally and more specifically, financially.
• Manage existing human resources at all locations to ensure that a balance is achieved between business need and real requirement pertaining to manpower posting.
• Assist and advice senior management in the development of emergency plan practices and procedures
• Development of security education programs for management and employees to establish security awareness
• Manage special events in all regional countries..
• Development of a strategy to advice business on all aspects of specific country information before travelling or investing
• Extensive financial management related to security budgets
Provides expertise in all security related programs to protect business activities. Ensures management awareness for security and protection of proprietary information. May directly manage or lead security professionals.
• The security of employees and assets is a top priority for the business. Direction to management and staff in case of emergencies or threats ensuring that security actions remain effective. In close cooperation with Legal and with Corporate Security, support achievement of strategic goals, customer satisfaction, and financial objectives by providing timely, creative and effective security, while containing security risks and exposures and maintaining the company’s freedom of action .
At least 5 years experience in of multi-site management responsibilities or similar qualifying, or with relevant experience in a law enforcement/military position
At least 7 years experience in of multi-site management responsibilities or similar qualifying, or with relevant experience in a law enforcement/military position
• Has comprehensive knowledge and understanding of people/asset protection and crisis management programmes and the application of risk management principles. Maintains and applies knowledge of security programmes, policies and practices to resolve critical issues and/or develop new/complex programmes.
• Good understanding of criminal law as it applies to security programmes.
• The nature of advice provided, consultancy and investigations, require strong problem solving orientation due to complex processes and possible impacts on the business.
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
How To Apply , Visit : https://jobs3.netmedia1.com/cp/faces/job_summary?job_id=S_D-0708103&st=6316