Founded in 1986, Group Samsic has grown to meet an ever growing need for Total Facilities Management. Now in 2015 the group boasts 70,000 employees Europe wide with an annual turnover of €1.45bn.
Regent Samsic provides Security, Cleaning and Support Services to 750 clients at over 1700 locations in the UK. Our network of 13 regional offices ensure our clients are given our closest support and attention; and our 3000 highly skilled employees help us to develop a business of substance that meets client need and expectation while we constantly expand our presence in the FM Sector.
We now have an exciting opportunity for two Security Officers to join our Mobile Security Section.
Based at our Leicester City Office, applicants will be expected to join a rolling rota of day and night shifts that will include some weekend working. A full uniform is provided and training will be given.
A pension fund is available and bank holiday premiums are paid. A bonus scheme is in place and in addition, 28 days annual leave is paid.
To provide an efficient and professional security service to Regent Samsic Security’s clients as specified, demonstrating the highest levels of customer service. Presenting at all times, a smart, alert, visible and commanding security presence when patrolling and/or driving a company liveried vehicle.
· Conduct lock-ups and un-locks of client's premises
· Conduct foot patrols of client's premises
· Respond to out of hours alarm activations at client's premises
· Ensure clients’ property and other assets are secure
· Answer all enquiries courteously and professionally
· Accurately operate designated alarm systems
· Complete daily run sheets noting all appropriate activity
· Produce accurate reports as and when needed
· Conduct sufficient internal and external patrols to ensure security of client's premises
· Be an effective ambassador for Regent Samsic Security
· Current SIA Licence - Door Supervisor or Security Guarding
· Full UK driving licence
· Excellent verbal communication skills, pleasant manner, approachable, clearly spoken
· Excellent customer care skills
· Possesses computer literacy of at least a basic level
· Demonstrates basic numeracy and literacy skills for following instructions and preparing reports
· Demonstrates good observation skills
· Demonstrates a flexible attitude to changing working hours and patterns
In order to work for Regent Samsic you MUST fulfil the following criteria:
· Have a current SIA Licence (DS or SG) CCTV desirable
· Have an unrestricted right to work full time in the UK for a minimum period of 12 months
· Be fluent in spoken and written English
· Have a five year checkable history
· Have a Full UK Driving License
· Access to a reliable vehicle
Please apply by email to the address given enclosing your CV and covering letter. Applications for this post must be submitted by 31st August 2015.