NBC Universal Inc.
Operations and Technical Services (O&TS) is the division that supports NBCUniversal’s full portfolio of production, broadcast and media distribution businesses for both TV and Film. Services provided include technical and on-air operations, technology development, engineering and support, R&D, and corporate services such as real estate, facilities and security.
This role will provide day to day office administration and coordination for the International Security team.
• Day to day management of all emails including the International Security Helpdesk and the London EHS inbox
• Management of access pass requests and approvals, lost property queries, CCTV requests, investigations, and car parking spaces
• Monitoring and maintaining the current first aiders and fire marshal lists for CSG & 55NOS, including their training records and coordinating new training as needed.
• International Security Team liaison and over watch for all Security Manned Guarding / Control Room / CCTV & Access Control at London CSG and 3 other NBC facilities in London.
• Act as main point of contact for the ExGarde system reports within NBCUniversal International, including the production of weekly and monthly reports and instructing contacts at the other NBCUniversal offices on the reporting functionality with ExGarde
• General project support and coordination for projects the International Security team works on – maintaining the project tracker, reminding stakeholders of due dates for deliverables, maintaining records of contract providers for the work, and keeping a data base of relevant NBCU and 3rd party contacts associated with the project
• Weekly Security and EHS induction presentations for all New Starters to the business.
• Office Administration for the Security team, including: expense reports, invoices, POs, minutes taking, filing, contract database maintenance for employees and third parties, and personal assistance to the VP, International Security.
• Liaise with the relevant business functions assisting in the coordination of security requirements for any events, high profile visitors, media screenings etc.
• Must be an experienced Business and General Administrator with the ability to adapt to other generalist security roles as required.
• Able to work with minimum supervision and demonstrate sound judgement and initiative.
• Must have good oral and written communication skills. Should be comfortable communicating at VP/SVP level.
• Must have prior office administration or personal assistance experience, including: calendar management, meeting organisation, and invoice/PO administration
• Knowledge of financial formulation, budgeting and management practices.
• Good working knowledge of SAP or similar systems
• Experience of delivering administrative services in a customer focussed, high quality environment.
• Flexible, friendly, supportive approach.
• Competency in appropriate IT applications is required e.g. MS Windows, Outlook, Project, AutoCAD etc.
• Well organised with strong problem solving skills.
• Good time-management and organisational skills.
• Sense of humour and ‘can do’ approach
• Able to work successfully in a small and dynamic team, often under pressure
• Qualifications in security/or willingness to engage learn more about the function is highly desirable or
• Formal qualifications in FM or IOSH and/or willingness to engage in certification is highly desirable.
Skills / Qualifications:
• Project Coordination – Prince 2 courses or similar
• Skilled user of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• PA & Secretarial qualification
• Excellent time-management and organisation skills
• Extensive administrative skills – budget administration, travel administration, diary management, general organisation aptitude, executive presence, phone skills, and time management .
How To Apply
Apply on line , go to : Security Operations Coordinator