Hours per week:
Monday-Friday, 5 out of 7 days, 60 hours per week
We are looking for a highly talented and successful Assistant Security Contract Manager to work with VSG and in partnership with a prestigious blue chip cooperate client. As an Assistant Security Contract Manager you will support the Contract Manager to lead and inspire a team of security professionals on our client’s site to achieve and exceed inspirational customer service. Your ability to guide, coach and develop people to become highly effective security professionals will be critical to your success and that of your team. You will enjoy leading from the front and drive performance through your team.
We are looking for a natural leader with the ability to motivate and develop others and commercial flair to reinforce our strong reputation.
Leading by example, you’ll be critical to the operation and will develop and motivate the team to maximise security engagement. Hands on and driven, you will inspire others with your passion for excellent client service.
VSG have great opportunities for you to develop your career in security services and progress further up the ladder, this is an excellent time to join the UKs fastest growing security services organisation.
• Through inspirational leadership, engage your team to consistently deliver exceptional client standards, great customer service, good operational processes and strong financial control
• Ensure assignment instructions are correct and valid and delivered professional to our client
• Maintain a positive client relationship
• Maintain the security integrity of clients assets
• Encourage and inspire your team to achieve targets and make suggestions to enhance performance which drive results
• Effectively manage the P&L controllable cost within allocated budget in order to affect a profitable performance of your area
• Create a positive and empowering working environment resulting in team retention and a reduction in employee turnover
• Clearly and concisely communicate the business objectives to the team to ensure they remain well informed of business activity and of their required contribution to those goals
• Full investigation of all accidents and incidents
• Conduct regular performance reviews to set objectives and provide coaching and support to deliver results
• Identify and proactively support the development of talented individuals to support area succession plans
• Overall management of recruitment, training and development of all reporting personnel
• Proven background in security management with emphasis on service within corporate security environment
• Strong knowledge of security systems, CCTV & access control and familiarity with supporting
• Ideally hold SIA licence DS and CCTV
• Proven track record of exceeding sales and profit targets through inspirational leadership, coaching and corporate customer service
• Valid/ in date SIA Licence
• Outstanding leadership, coaching and people management skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Commercially aware with the business acumen to keep ahead of your competition and set your operation and VSG apart
• A desire for continuous personal and professional development
• Competitive salary
• Competitive holiday entitlement with Bank Holidays included
VSG has 7,500 employees and is the UK’s fastest growing suppliers of security services to a variety of blue chip clients. Our excellent service to our customers has allowed for market growth which means we continuously seek new and fresh talent to complement our current team as well as developing our people to reach their full potential. Join our team and look forward to a challenging and rewarding role, with great results bringing great opportunity for recognition and promotion.
We are proud to be awarded as Britain’s Top Employers 2016 for the fifth consecutive year which recognises VSG excellence in the conditions we create for our people.
Interviews/ Selection will be taking place W/C 22nd or 29th February 2016
Applications close 5pm on Thursday 18th February
To apply please email Mickey.Nath@vsg.co.uk