Employer: CME Group
The Manager UK Security is responsible for advising on the physical security of the UK CME Group office spaces and workers. The role will require close liaison with the UK office manager and Facilities support in both London and Belfast, and as such will also provide support and input for related business continuity functions and will support HR in any worker safety concerns or providing data/control of the electronic turnstile systems for both locations.
• Responsible for immediate day-to-day physical security and access control related to CME Group's London and Belfast locations.
• Engage in extensive interactions with local law enforcement (Scotland Yard, London Police, MI6).
• Act as a security liaison to all CME entities within the London and Belfast offices
• Continually reviews and analyzes-real time information regarding the physical security status of all CME Group facilities, personnel, and infrastructure.
• Serves as a regulatory liaison for any security issues involving London exchange operations
• Act as the Life Safety coordinator for London/Belfast offices.
• Continually evaluate security policies with the Executive Director & Chief Security Officer to design and implement changes that will raise quality standards, and improve the physical security of CME Group.
• Provides on-site supervision of any incident requiring CME security action.
• Provide assistance at all emergencies and have working knowledge of CME evacuation, medical, Shelter In Place, Security and Fire emergency procedures to provide a safe environment for all persons in CME space.
• Works cooperatively with staff from other departments to insure the physical security of CME through the use of the access system. Maintains communication with Security management team and the Executive Director & Chief Security Officer that any problems or issues that might compromise the access system are immediately escalated and acted upon.
Substantial and demonstrable physical security experience.
Basic skills in MS Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Jeffrey, and CP Operations
Physical, Scheduling, & Location Requirements:
Travel to and between the UK facilities will be important in this role. Expected travel to Belfast office equal to once every two months or as needed.
As the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is where the world comes to manage risk. Based in Chicago, with offices in New York, London, Singapore, Calgary, Houston, São Paulo, Singapore, Tokyo and Washington D.C., our team of more than 2,500 employees has an impact on the global economy every day. We offer:
The widest range of global benchmark futures and options available across all major asset classes;
The most advanced trading technology;
Industry-leading clearing and risk management capabilities;
A relentless customer focus, serving leading investment and commercial banks, hedge funds, proprietary trading firms, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, asset managers, corporations and individual traders; and,
A great place to work.
With this strong foundation in place, we are looking to continue growing our business in both listed and over-the-counter markets. To support this growth, we are seeking highly motivated individuals to help foster our corporate culture and uphold our core values of leading with conviction and integrity, advancing the global economy, building lasting relationships and acting with ingenuity every day.
We hope you will consider joining our world-class team.