International diversified company is looking for a skilled Global Security Manager.
- Solid proactive communication and relationship-building skills.
- Unparalleled analytic skills.
- Proven experience in developing and delivering security awareness programs and frameworks
- Conduct and manage security and risk assessments.
- Design sustainable strategies to mitigate risk and define relevant metrics to measure overall performance.
- Strong, practical understanding of strengths and weaknesses of enterprise risk management frameworks and international security standards.
- Strong project management skills
- Willing to travel where required
The candidate will be responsible for overseeing the protection of, and managing risks to company's products and services portfolio, staff, international business practices, R&D and related intellectual property.
- Accurately assessing physical and logical security implementations and making actionable risk management recommendations.
- Formulating, and successfully implementing, a variety of security technologies utilizing industry-recommended practices and/or risk frameworks. - - - Building and maintaining trusted relationships with internal and external business partners.
M.S. in Risk Management, Information Assurance, Security Management or equivalent degree. CPP, PSP, CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC or equivalent certification. 5+ years of security assessment and/or audit experience or relevant field experience.
How to apply: Please send resume + picture by email (mentioning job name)
Contact: John Akerman