• Supervising all activities related to the cash Security Services in the region/branches as well as handling the cash security checks and reporting all violations.
• Responsible for branch security, monitoring all areas of the location and escalating issues immediately
• Ensure to report all policy violations which have finance impact
• Collecting the losses whenever possible during investigations and report back to group.
• Follow well-defined procedures to ensure the security of the buildings.
• Check processes and procedures are being followed in the cash centers.
• Verify that insurance limits are being adhered to by the Teams.
• Assist in theft or loss investigations being carried out by Investigators.
• Confirm that key and gun controls are being maintained by the branches and that the data is recorded on the relevant forms.
• Report any security defects to equipment, such as vehicles, CCTV, alarm systems, locks, doors, gates / barriers and safes.
• Perform routine searches of staff, bags and private vehicles.
• Conduct customer site surveys.
• Provide weekly report on checks being carried out.
• Assist operations with training of staff.
• Act as point of contact for branch related security queries.
• Be on call to deal with issues as they arise.
• Check to ensure staff deployed is trained.
• Assist with cash counts Skills
• Bachelor degree in Safety and Security or accredited compliance certificate
• Experience in Security service preferred
• Bilingual (Arabic and English)
• Effective communication skills at all levels.
• Able to work as part of a team player.
• Security conscious.
• Ability to be available 24/7.
• Ability to work in a security confined environment.
• Experience of monitoring and controlling security equipment.
• Bachelor degree in Safety and Security or accredited compliance certificate.