You would be working a 12 hr shift pattern . The shifts will be for 12 hours each, days and nights. 22 days paid holidays a year + 6 bankholidays which are fully paid. Good rates pay, uniform provided. Must be able to travel to work on your own accord. Experience prefered but not necessary
To be suitable for this role you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Duties Will Include, Patrolling the site with a dog in all weathers, Grooming your dog. some kennel duties and maintain and cleaning your dog equipment.
- Be smart and well presented at all times
- Have an SIA SG/DS/ licence
- Be polite, helpful and diligent, with a ‘can do’ ethos
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be able to provide the highest standard in customer service
- Have previous experience in the security industry
- Be flexible and reliable to meet the role requirements
- Have a calm personality capable of controlling difficult situations
- Be physically fit to conduct all the patrols required at the site
- Full UK driving license essential
- Be able to work without supervision and also as a member of a team
Documentation that must be provided by the applicant upon request:
- SIA Licence
- Passport or full birth certificate
- Visa (if relevant)
- Bank Statements with account number, sort code and address
- Proof of address (such as a utility bill)
- Proof of National Insurance Number
- Details of 2 personal references (that must not be relatives or live at the same address)
Please read very carefully before applying for this role you must:
1. Be confident that you will be able to undertake 100% of all the specific duties.
2. Meet ALL of the criteria listed in this advertisement. Partial compliance is not acceptable.
3. Ensure your CV evidences your skills, qualities and career history that make you suitable for this role.
4. Be able to provide all the documentation and vetting information when requested.
For an immediate interview contact Cliff Thompson on 07480 808004